Granite Equity Group provides a comprehensive and complete suite of services for Sacramento area home sellers.
We know that the prospect of selling your home can be a daunting task and there are many things that need to be considered and prepared for once you"ve decided to put your home on the market.
Our Sacramento real estate team can help put you at ease and make the process of selling as stress-free as possible.
Our Agent Services Include:
- Comparative and comprehensive market analysis to ensure the maximum sale value
- A detailed marketing plan explaining the strategies we"ll employ to sell your home
- Present your home to qualified buyers and create as much interest and exposure as possible
- Assist in the interior and exterior staging of your home to generate the most possible interest
- Obtain and present offers for consideration and assist in negotiations and counter-offers
- Provide relocation information and assist in the purchase of your next Sacramento area home
Typical Closing Costs Include the Following:
- Title insurance fees which are dependent on the home"s sale price
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and may comprise 5% - 7% of the total sale price
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection